- Improve patient safety and care within the NHS.
- Provide support and advice to other victims.
- Share our experiences to help to influence others
Through our work and campaigning we have compiled a ‘Blueprint for the NHS‘ Our recommendations are summarised below:
We recommend that the where can i find clomid Health Secretary needs to get on with (should have got on with years ago) :-
- Rebuilding the culture of safety and care
- Implementing Two Essential Systems – safety management and quality management
- Establishing a Single Regulatory Body
- “Stop and Make Safe” – Assuring Patients and order generic cialis Communities
- Re-establishing Clinical Leadership of the NHS
- A Rapid End to Whistleblowing
- Drawing Coroners into the Assurance of Patient Safety and Quality of Care
- Complaint Handling
- Investigation of Healthcare Failures
- Giving HealthWatch a Stronger Voice
- Putting the Nursing Back in Nurses
Read or download our full Blueprint for the NHS article here.