‘Cure the NHS’ is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please note that this is our initial policy as the first stage towards achieving privacy compliance for all visitors to our sites in accordance with the EU e-Privacy Directive.
A cookie is a small data file (which often includes a unique identifier) that is sent to Levitra for sale a user’s computer or mobile phone from a website and Viagra online no prescription is then stored on the hard drive of Cialis online sale a device. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences permit them.
Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver a virus. Other servers cannot read them, and personal information cannot be gathered from them.
If you are not happy with this policy of ‘implied consent’, then you should either not use our sites, delete the cookies having visited the Cheapest viagra online site, or use a browser with an anonymous or private usage setting. See the section below on ‘How to manage cookies’.
We use Analytics cookies to collect and store information about what pages people visit, how long they are on the site, how they got there, and what they click on. This information helps us make to that sure sites are meeting both customer and visitor needs, and to Buy propecia online find out how we could improve them.
Analytics cookies do not collect or store users’ personal information (for example, names or addresses) so this information cannot be used to identify individuals.
Which Cookies we use
We use the following Cookies on this website:
Google Analytics (_utma / _utmb / _utmc / _utmz):
- __utma : This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to the site and it is updated with each page view to record the number of times a visitor has been a web site.
- __utmb : This cookie is used to determine visitor session times on our sites. Each time you visit a new page on the site the cookie is set to expire within 30 minutes, if it does not find an existing cookie, a new one is created.
- __utmc : This cookie is no longer used by the ga.js tracking code to determine session status. For backwards compatibility purposes with sites still using the urchin.js tracking code, this cookie will continue to be written and will expire when the Cialis professional sale user exits the browser.
- __utmz : This cookie records where you visited the site from; whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. Also which search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where in the world you are accessing from. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within a site. The cookie is updated with each page view to the site.
A full explanation of Cookies and Google Analytics can be found here.
- X-Mapping-kjicghkc : Used to ‘balance’ our servers and ensure that you receive fast page loading.
Third Party Cookies:
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this website. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons which allow visitors to share content onto social networks, or link to their business profile on the social network. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook and Google+. In order to Buy xenical online implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing on the internet, including on the website you have linked from.
You should check the Cookie & Privacy policies of each of Cialis online sale these sites to check how they use your information and Buy viagra online to find information on out how to opt out, or delete these cookies.
Third Party Links:
This website contains links to third party websites. These websites should have their own Cookie & Privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as these sites are out of our control.
How to manage cookies
Internet browsers allow users to manage cookies. You can set your devices to accept all cookies, to let you know when a cookie has been set, or not to receive cookies.
Each Internet browser works differently, so we recommend that you use the ‘Help’ menu in your browser to find out how to change your cookie preferences. To find out how to do this on the browser of your ‘smart phone’ or tablet you should refer to the manufacturer’s manual.
You can learn more about Cookies including how to manage and delete Cookies from your computer at www.aboutcookies.org as well as comprehensive information about a wide variety of browsers.
Last updated 30/10/2012 Version 1.1
Questions, comments and requests regarding this cookies policy are welcomed and should be made using our Contact details.